Pages

Friday, 31 January 2014

January Wrap Up

I'm so happy that January has come to an end. I had great intentions for this month since it's the start of a new year it has such promise, but sometimes things just don't work out the way you hope for. I'm ok with that though, this past month was one of the most challenging for me but I got through it. That is something to be happy about.
January seemed to have drama creeping around every corner, with the help of the Polar Bear (the card I pulled for this month) I was able to be upfront and honest in situations. I got to express myself from a place of power with focus.
With everything going on this month I had many creative projects that I had started but was unable to finish, so I wasn't able to post any "crafts". I plan on continuing on with these projects into February with a fresh perspective and hopefully they will turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment