Pages

Friday, 28 February 2014

February Wrap Up

The month of love. So they say. I loved this month and also hated it at the same time.


February brought mine and Josh's 7 year anniversary. We got dressed up, had Grandma come babysit and went out for a nice dinner together. This is something we never do, it was a treat. February also brought Valentines day, which we normally don't celebrate. I usually just buy Josh a cheap box of chocolates from the grocery store, so that's what he got this year. I also made him a comfort food dinner and baked him a cake in the shape of a heart. He was amazing and surprised me by fixing my bike and giving me some beautiful handmade jewellery. What a good man!


This month was also full of tears. Ray started teething. And we polished off the month with a terrible cold (all 3 of us). We've had some long nights and hard days.


I've learned to just take it one day at a time. I've learned to take on life's challenges as they come. February taught me a lot in patience and love.

There was late night drives out of town chasing the Northern Lights, snowy day coffee shop chats, and clearing mental and physical clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment